Slowly I turned ...


Wow, that really dates me, doesn't it, in addition to marking me as a Three Stooges fan!

My husband and I spent four lovely days in Niagara Falls, Ontario recently. We did every touristy thing we could find, with the exception of the helicopter ride (I was too cheap for that). We stayed in a great B&B, and it was a real treat to get away from the house and family, drink some wine in the room, and have no responsibilities. Husband told me he had forgotten how I looked when I was completely relaxed.

I need to do this more often.

And now back to the salt mines.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We were there a few years ago, my first time actually, although I live in Ontario. We loved it too.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Grumpy

When life turns on a dime ...

What I said ...