Winter is finally here ...

Winter has settled in here in the mid-Atlantic -- with a cold thump.

I just learned that the low in North Dakota was -44 degrees this morning! So I guess we can't complain about our projected low of +9 tomorrow morning.

The dogs don't care much for the cold, however. When I put them out in the yard, they stand and look at each other, as if puzzled. What is she thinking, putting us out in weather like this? She wants us to do what?

Now if we could just get some snow. About two feet would be fine -- enough to shut down my place of employment for a day or two. I love being snowed in!

Snow, please!

Comments

Jan said…
I just noticed your picture--so nice to see. And I like the end of your profile about why you're liberal!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Grumpy

Summer blahs ...

When life turns on a dime ...